City of Low Moor Special
March 1, 2022
A Special Election is any election that is not regularly scheduled. A special election may be held for any purpose authorized or required by law; often to fill a vacancy or for a public measure.
1/1 Precincts Counted
Archived Election Details
- Wednesday, February 9 – Absentee voting begins pending receipt of ballots
- Monday, February 14 – Pre-Registration deadline & Last day to request a mailed absentee, open until 5:00 PM
- Friday, February 25 – Open until 5:00 PM
- Monday, February 28 – Last day to in-person absentee vote
- Tuesday, March 1 – Election Day, Polls open at 7:00 AM and close at 8:00 PM.
- Monday, March 7 – Canvass
- Thursday, March 10 – Recount Deadline, open until 5:00
Sample ballot will be available soon!
Sample Ballots (PDF)